miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Nothing and nobody (nach)

I find a unattanable calm,

the atmosphere here is not reliable.

I want to be alone if all will be fine.

That no one speaks,

that will not breack this silence, it´s mine,

i want to feel the cold today.


Vertigo, that the world stops

and separate me from the weariness if living like this.

I´m tired to of hearing excuses,

i feel away from myself.

I´m half wilted flower

because whatever i do there aren´t prise,

there aren´t love,

there aren´t nothing what i want.


Is this bad feeling that makes me pale,

i´m not warm with my friends,

ask me what´s happens

and i just look serious.

I have not love

and have a constant disappointment.


If the life is and instant

today i want to forget that i exist,

escape to my desert without being seen,

go out of this circle,

fly to other place...

Stand still...

There, loneliness is my lucky charm...


No hay comentarios: